We are the NeRDS (Neuroscience Research Driven Students) club! Our club works in the greater Western community by:
- Meeting weekly to discuss current neuroscience research
- Acting as a resource for students wanting to join research labs or get into the Behavioral Neuroscience program
- Providing financial assistance and scholarship for students to travel to the annual Society for Neuroscience conference
- Participating in off-campus outreach with local K-12 schools
- Participating in on-campus activities through the Behavioral Neuroscience program, Associated Students activities, etc.
NeRDS is able to use funds to provide scholarships for students to travel to the Society for Neuroscience conference, purchase off-campus outreach equipment, and other neuroscience related activities! With your donation, NeRDS can continue to provide these and other services to the Western student community and continue to participate in local K-12 outreach.
Thank you for your support.