Help Support The Accounting Department Today!
Join us in Supporting WWU’s Accounting Students!
Your generosity provides valuable support to our students as they develop a foundation toward achieving success and contributing positively to the accounting profession.
Recruit & Retain Students
- Outreach Events – Facilitate opportunities to engage with area high school and community college students to learn more about our programs.
- Scholarships – Ensure affordability and accessibility for students through need, merit, and service-based scholarship opportunities.
- Polish Student Performance – Support participation in regional case competitions and networking with industry partners
- Community Engagement & Practical Experience – Provide resources and skills for students to continue to build our VITA program through expanding service to underserved populations.
Professional Development & Career Readiness
- Writing and Communications – Continue to support our Writing in the Curriculum Instructor and Presentation Tutor so all accounting students have access to expertise in both writing and communication skills.
- Mentoring and Outreach – Expand our mentorship programs and reaching current and first-generation students and interested high school students.
- Curriculum Development – Continually assessing and updating our curriculum to ensure its currency and relevance and engaging in initiatives to further reinforce students’ development of particular skills demanded by employers (e.g., communication, analytical and critical thinking, Excel).
Help us get there by contributing today to the
Accounting Fund for Excellence!