Your donations can support Western’s veteran community come together, connect, get assistance, and belong. Here is how you can support the veterans community:
- $35 provides coffee/tea for three weeks for 100's of students in our veterans community.
- $130 provides our veterans community a quarterly outing to the bowling alley.
- $300 professional development stipend/scholarship for our veterans or dependents approaching graduation.
- $10 emergency lunch, parking, breakfast for a student.
- $2,000 can get a scholarship for a student in your name.
- $200 can provide an emergency fund to help with: medical, dental, automobile, or child care emergencies.
Our Veterans Services Office goal is 500 gifts, for a total of $5,000. That's 500 people, folks, friends, students, colleagues, family, benefactors, alumni, veterans, community members for $10.
Interested in what our veteran students have to say about their experience at Western? Check out these short videos to find out…
Navy Veteran Cortni Alexander
Navy Veteran Indira Tapias