Your donation can help our department go from #2 to the top
This year our goal is to double our donors from almost 100 to 200 to be the top fundraiser overall!
How did we invest your generous donations from last year?
- Disbursed $4,000 in need-based scholarships to marketing students
- Sponsored two members of the CBE Womxn of Color group to attend the Wonder Women Tech Conference in Washington, D.C.
- Upgraded our new Behavioral Research Lab
- Sent a team of students to who won the case competition to visit Anvil Media and Wieden + Kennedy
- Supported faculty research through travel support to present their work at national conferences
GeorgiaTheriz Golla, College of Business and Economics, Marketing Concentration
"Thank you so much for donating to the Marketing department on Give Day. Your money helped get Joselyn and me here to D.C. Please donate again for 2019."
Sydnie LaSalata, College of Business and Economics, Marketing Concentration
"Thanks to all the alumni who donated and made my scholarship possible. Going to Western has been a dream for me. I am truly blessed to have this opportunity."
Thanks to the generosity of the marketing faculty and advisory board members, the first $5,000 given on Give Day will be matched dollar for dollar! We also have a partial match for every dollar given after that, plus other surprises.
- Matching funds make Give Day the very best day to support the program.
How can you help?
- Make a donation of any amount on May 30th – all the funds go directly to the department and can possibly be matched based on challenges.
- Get a friend (or two) to donate!
- Become an ambassador for the WWU Marketing Department (link to directions)
- Keep being engaged with us and stay in touch via the FB page, we miss you!
And how we thank you…
- The top donor and top ambassador get taken out to dinner with the faculty member of their choice in Seattle or Bellingham
- More fun to be announced – stay tuned!
Elisa Morrison, College of Business and Economics, Marketing Concentration
"Businesses create value for customers and ecosystems with jobs. I am studying marketing at Western because I want the opportunity to create those in my career."
Alex Hamilton, College of Business and Economics, Marketing Concentration
"At Western in the Marketing department I am less of a number and more of a person."