Help make a difference for our Students
Prevention and Wellness Services is a Western resource offering comprehensive wellness outreach programming, direct services and support, and peer health education for students, all aimed at helping students become actively involved in their own wellness.
Our mission is to facilitate individual and community health and well-being, nurturing students’ self-care and social responsibility so that they may maximize their academic and personal success and engage in the creation of a safe and healthy community.
Our programs, services, and messaging are delivered with a PIE—Positive, Inclusive, and Empowering—approach.
- Sexual assault support services and prevention education (CASAS)
- Alcohol and other drug consultation and assessment (ADCAS)
- Sexual health education and outreach
- Mental health promotion and outreach
- Body empowerment education
- Peer Health Educator volunteer opportunities
Your donation supports and expands the reach of our programs and services, including large-scale campaigns to promote awareness and prevention of sexual violence and to decrease stigma around mental health. Your donation also enhances funding for the training and continuing education of our Peer Health Educators and for health promotion events and materials.